Modern real estate investment located in Alanya/Avsallar region, surrounded by sea and mountain views.
Pine Garden helps you to make your life easier and enjoy your life with its proximity to the center of Avsallar, the sea and Alanya’s most famous Incekum beach.
Our Pine Garden project, which will rise on a land of 5.100 square meters, consists of 100 flats, 1 block and 10 floors.
Flat types and sizes are as follows;
1+1 49-59 m²
2+1 78 m²
3+1 duplex 141-169 m²
There are penthouse duplexes and flats with a garden.
All apartments are presented with high quality finishing, plumbing materials and kitchen furniture.
This project, where you will be satisfied with the blue and green tones with the Taurus mountains and the deep blue sea view, will be offered to our valued customers.
The Pine Garden project, with its modern structure and various social facilities, promises you a luxurious and at the same time a peaceful and quiet life opportunity.
- Location: Avsallar/Alanya/Turkey
- Distance to sea: 1400 m
- Distance to Incekum beach: 1600 m
- Distance to Avsallar center: 1500 m
- Distance to Gazipasa Airport: 50 km
- Distance to Antalya Airport: 100 km
- Adult Swimming Pool and Children’s Pool
- Play ground
- Resting and barbecue area
- Tennis court
- Indoor pool
- Sauna and Jacuzzi
- Steam room
- Massage rooms
- Turkish bath
- Showers and changing rooms
- Movie theater
- Internet in the common area of the project
- Outdoor parking
- Audio-visual door phone
- Separate flat for doorman
- 7/24 camera system
- Central Satellite system
- Double glazed PVC Windows
- Recessed spotlights
- Solid (Hard) steel entrance door
- Specially designed interior doors
- Granite ceramic coating in all rooms
- Exterior sheathing and insulation works
- Specially designed modular kitchen furniture
- Granite kitchen counter
- Granite-ceramic floor covering
- Bordered ceramic floors and walls
- Shower cabin
- Electric geyser
- Balcony-Glass and aluminum railing
- Ceramic coating and exterior lightin
START DATE: 31.05.2021
COMPLETION DATE: 30.04.2023